If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of sources of details on cooking. Some information is geared towards skilled chefs and except the ordinary person. It can be perplexing to wade through every one of the available information. Thankfully, this Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus recipe is easy to make and will give you some fantastic tips. They will help any person, also a newbie.
You can have Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus
- Prepare 1/2 box of fetticinni.
- Provide 2 of chicken breast chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of shredded parm.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 of cayenne.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need of Asparagus spears.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of oregano.
Yes, vegetables may be added to the Fettuccine Alfredo. Broccoli, peas, green beans or asparagus are all great options to add. Serve over hot fettuccini, with fresh grated parmesan on top. This is last meal material right here.
Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus instructions
- Boil fettuccine 10-11 minutes..
- Last few minutes of boiling throw your Asparagus in the pot with the fettuccine..
- While that boils, cook your chicken in a large skillet seasoning with basil, and oregano. Remove from skillet..
- Add butter, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder to skillet and bring to a simmer, let simmer for 7-8 min, the add in your chicken, fettuccine, and parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve..
Add some chicken to make this even heartier or for a crowd, our Alfredo casserole is also a must-make. Along with the chicken, we love to added grilled veggies (asparagus and broccoli are great with To make this homemade Alfredo sauce recipe, you only need a few ingredients including Red Lobster has a Cajun chicken linguini alfredo that my husband likes to get when we eat there. I made a similar chicken alfredo dish last night that had asparagus. Would definitely try this but I would double the pasta and add veggies like asparagus and broccoli.. Chicken With Asparagus Recipes on Yummly
You do not require to be a pro to cook a great dish. There are lots of recipes that look hard and overwhelming, yet remain in fact, quite basic among it is Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus recipe. We wish, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.