Looking for the perfect Tuna-Stuffed Shells recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna-Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the oldest abilities in the world. That does not indicate that there are any limitations to the expertise readily available for the chef interested in increasing his/her skills. Also the finest cooks, also professionals, can always discover brand-new recipes, methods and strategies to boost their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Tuna-Stuffed Shells recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Tuna-Stuffed Shells you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Tuna-Stuffed Shells
- Use of jumbo shells.
- You need to prepare 20 of uncooked jumbo pasta shells (half of a 12 oz box).
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise or salad dressing.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil leaves or italian seasoning.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 can of solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked (6 1/8 oz each).
- You need to prepare 1 large of carrot, shredded (1 cup).
- Use 1 small of zucchini, shredded (1 cup).
- Use 1 small of onion, chopped (1/4 cup).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette.
Prepare pasta shells according to package directions; drain. You know like, once you realize there are shells involved in mouthal consumption activity, you sway that way? We're going to be so famous I can already feel it. Tuna and Spinach Stuffed Shells Fill cooked shells with tuna mixture; arrange filled shells in sauce in one layer.
Tuna-Stuffed Shells step by step
- Cook pasta shells as directed on package..
- While pasta is cooking prepare Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette (recipe can be found in my profile)..
- Mix mayonnaise, basil, and salt in medium bowl. Stir in tuna, carrot, zucchini and onion until evenly mixed. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain. Fill each pasta shell with 1 tablespoon tuna mixture and top with 1/2 tablespoon of Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette..
- These shells can be served either warm or cold. To serve warm: Place shells on a microwavable plate. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high 2-3 minutes or until warm..
The tuna salad gets stuffed into jumbo pasta shells. Before serving, the shells get drizzled with a sweet and tangy, creamy dressing made from sour cream, apple cider vinegar, sugar, mayonnaise. I never realized how versatile canned tuna was until I started developing recipes for Genova You certainly won't be looking for more food after eating this spinach and tuna stuffed shells pasta. This "Tuna Ventresca" stuffed shells recipe is my entry in the Tonnino Tuna Chef Challenge. As you'll hear in the video, "Tuna Ventresca" is the crème de la crème of the canned tuna world.
Since you have actually reviewed the Tuna-Stuffed Shells recipe, and also you have the expertise that you need to do in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Tuna-Stuffed Shells recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.