Looking for the perfect Tuna-Stuffed Shells recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna-Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are many resources of information on cooking. Some details is geared towards skilled cooks and except the average person. It can be puzzling to learn every one of the available information. Fortunately, this Tuna-Stuffed Shells recipe is easy to make and will certainly give you some fantastic suggestions. They will certainly work for any individual, even an amateur.
You can have Tuna-Stuffed Shells using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Tuna-Stuffed Shells
- Provide of jumbo shells.
- Prepare 20 of uncooked jumbo pasta shells (half of a 12 oz box).
- Use 1/3 cup of mayonnaise or salad dressing.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried basil leaves or italian seasoning.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 can of solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked (6 1/8 oz each).
- Use 1 large of carrot, shredded (1 cup).
- Provide 1 small of zucchini, shredded (1 cup).
- You need to prepare 1 small of onion, chopped (1/4 cup).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette.
Prepare pasta shells according to package directions; drain. You know like, once you realize there are shells involved in mouthal consumption activity, you sway that way? We're going to be so famous I can already feel it. Tuna and Spinach Stuffed Shells Fill cooked shells with tuna mixture; arrange filled shells in sauce in one layer.
Tuna-Stuffed Shells step by step
- Cook pasta shells as directed on package..
- While pasta is cooking prepare Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette (recipe can be found in my profile)..
- Mix mayonnaise, basil, and salt in medium bowl. Stir in tuna, carrot, zucchini and onion until evenly mixed. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain. Fill each pasta shell with 1 tablespoon tuna mixture and top with 1/2 tablespoon of Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette..
- These shells can be served either warm or cold. To serve warm: Place shells on a microwavable plate. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high 2-3 minutes or until warm..
The tuna salad gets stuffed into jumbo pasta shells. Before serving, the shells get drizzled with a sweet and tangy, creamy dressing made from sour cream, apple cider vinegar, sugar, mayonnaise. I never realized how versatile canned tuna was until I started developing recipes for Genova You certainly won't be looking for more food after eating this spinach and tuna stuffed shells pasta. This "Tuna Ventresca" stuffed shells recipe is my entry in the Tonnino Tuna Chef Challenge. As you'll hear in the video, "Tuna Ventresca" is the crème de la crème of the canned tuna world.
A terrific, home-cooked dish is the example everyone remember. Using these Tuna-Stuffed Shells recipe to improve your cooking coincides as an athlete that keeps training-- the more you do it, the far better you get, discover as much as you can about food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Tuna-Stuffed Shells recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.