If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the oldest skills worldwide. That does not indicate that there are any limits to the expertise offered for the cook curious about enhancing his or her abilities. Even the finest chefs, also specialists, can constantly discover brand-new dishes, techniques and also strategies to improve their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake
- You need to prepare 5 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need to prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Use of Fresh Thyme.
- You need to prepare of Fresh Sage.
- Use of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh diced garlic.
- Prepare Stick of butter.
- Use Box of Minute Rice.
- You need to prepare 2 heads of Fresh Broccoli.
- You need 4 jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Use 16 oz of sliced, fresh mozzarella.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil..
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps..
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce..
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce..
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!.
Since you have actually read the Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake recipe, and you have the knowledge that you need to execute in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.