If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people love cooking and assume it makes the perfect relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells delicious is certain to make anyone's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can in some cases seem tough, though, to determine recipes that work for you or suggestions that causes an inevitably successful meal. Perhaps this Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave dish is the one you are seeking.
You can cook Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 of medium potato, diced (with or without the skin).
- Provide 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 8 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 10 of black olives sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of th teaspoon salt.
- Use 1/4 of th teaspoon freshly grounded pepper.
- Prepare of For the Batter.
- Use 1/2 cup of garbanzo bean flour or corn flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of th teaspoon salt or to taste.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs dried.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1/8 of th teaspoon white or black pepper optional.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Salad Topping.
- Provide 2 of lettuce leaves.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 of th teaspoon salt or to taste.
Vegan Veggie Frittata. it's made with chickpea flour to replace the eggs! Your whole family will like this recipe. It's full of flavour and is very. I can help you with The best way to reheat frittata is in a microwave.
Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave instructions
- In a non-metallic microwave safe bowl, mix together potatoes, onion, bell peppers, zucchini, garlic, tomatoes and butter..
- Cover and microwave on High for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Now take a mixing bowl and combine the remaining ingredients listed under batter and whisk well to obtain a smooth, lump free pancake like batter..
- Pour this batter/mixture into the prepared vegetable and stir to combine..
- Arrange olives on the top surface..
- Cover the dish and microwave on high for 3 minutes..
- Sprinkle cheese on top, cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Let it stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving..
- Serve along, with green salad, vegan mayonnaise and with any condiments of choice. Enjoy endlessly..
- Note- I have used a 1350 watt microwave.Others may have different wattage. Therefore it might take a little more or less time accordingly..
Unfortunately, it is not easy to warm up frittata in an. The finished frittata is the perfect size for fitting on a toasted English muffin if you prefer a breakfast sandwich-or need to eat your frittata on the go! This vegetable frittata is delicious for breakfast through to dinner. Enjoy it hot or cold and cut into bite size pieces for babies and young kids. This Vegetable Frittata is quick and easy to make, is packed with flavour and is perfect for enjoying any time of the day.
An excellent, home-cooked dish is the example all of us remember. Using these Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave recipe to enhance your cooking is the same as a professional athlete who keeps training-- the much more you do it, the better you get, discover as high as you can around food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.