Looking for the perfect Chicken Fajita Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fajita Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it comes to getting your cuisine perfect, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking skill yet not quite sufficient expertise to cook with excellence. This Chicken Fajita Salad recipe is a good start, simple to cook and also scrumptious.
You can have Chicken Fajita Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Salad
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 100 ml of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need to prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide pinch of chili flakes.
- Provide 4 of chicken thighs skinless boneless.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Use 5 cups of romaine lettuce.
- Use 2 of avocados.
- You need of sour cream for garnish.
This chicken fajita salad is so simple that it is hard to call it a recipe, but is quick to I've always had a thing for Mexican food, and while I love the restaurant fajita salads, they aren't usually the healthiest. This delicious chicken fajita salad is the perfect healthy dinner idea! These marinated chicken thighs and salad dressing can be used with any other recipes too! What Goes in a Low Carb Fajita Salad?
Chicken Fajita Salad step by step
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish to marinade the chicken fillets for two hours if time allows. Refrigerate the reserved untouched marinade to use as a dressing..
- Heat about one teaspoon of oil in a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. (Grill in batches to prevent excess water being released.) Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest..
- Wipe pan over with paper towel; drizzle with another teaspoon of oil and fry pepper and onion strips until cooked to your liking..
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, avocado slices, peppers, onion strips and chicken..
- Drizzle with remaining marinade/dressing and serve with (optional) extra cilantro leaves and sour cream..
Grain-free yet still so satisfying, these Chicken Fajita Salad Bowls are the perfect healthy, warm They're a nutritious, low-carb way to enjoy chicken fajitas. This Chicken Fajita Salad is one flavorful dinner recipe that's sure. Featured recipe: Chicken Fajita Salad Wraps. What go-to staples do you have on hand that might make for a sensational but super-fast picnic dish? This Fajita Salad is for you.
Cooking is a type of art and also it takes time as well as method to equal experience and also experience in the field. There are many kinds of food preparation as well as additionally many different types of food from different societies. Apply what you've seen from Chicken Fajita Salad recipe it will certainly help you in your food preparation ventures.
If you find this Chicken Fajita Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.