If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Once you recognize the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing and awarding experience to create a simply tasty dish or baked item. The scents in your home and also the faces of individuals that you share it with are valuable. We hope this Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo recipe will certainly offer you some suggestion for you to end up being a phenomenal cook.
To make Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo
- Provide 180 gr of spaghetti.
- You need to prepare 2 of gloves garlic (slices).
- You need to prepare 1/2 of onion (slices).
- Provide 100 gr of Chicken fillet (slices square).
- Prepare 100 gr of broccoli.
- You need to prepare 150 ml of milk.
- You need to prepare 50 gr of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Boiled spaghetti.
- Put margarine on pan.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- After that put chicken on that pan saute with garlic and onion until medium done.
- Put the milk,broccoli,salt,pepper mix all and wait for it to boil.
- Put Parmesan cheese,stir well.
- Put spaghetti and mix well.
- Put spaghetti chicken alfredo on plate and put on Parmesan cheese.
- Buon appetito.
Every person wants to be a far better chef. Every person intends to try out fun recipes. Discovering the time and also really feeling the inspiration to be imaginative in the cooking area can occasionally present an obstacle though. We hope these Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a couple of these ideas a try tonight, your taste buds will thank you!
If you find this Spaghetti Chicken Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.