If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you recognize the essentials of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also compensating experience to create a merely scrumptious meal or baked thing. The scents in your home and also the faces of individuals that you share it with are valuable. We hope this Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipe will provide you some concept for you to end up being an extraordinary cook.
To cook Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- You need 12 oz. of jumbo shells.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken, cooked and shredded.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of broccoli florets, cut small.
- Prepare 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Provide to taste of oregano.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of dried basil.
- You need to prepare to taste of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Provide 1 jar (14.5 oz.) of Alfredo sauce, divided.
- Use 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Provide of parsley for garnish.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells instructions
- Start a large pot of water and 1 tbsp. of olive oil heating on high heat. Once it reaches a boil, add in the shells. Cook for 1 minute less than the time called for on the box, they will be easier to stuff this way. Once they are done, drain in a colander and immediately rinse them with cold water. This will stop the cooking process, so that they don't get any softer. Set them aside..
- While boiling the shells, start a medium pot of water heating on high heat to start to cook the broccoli (you could also steam them). Once water reaches a boil, add in the broccoli and cook until tender (4-6 minutes). Drain broccoli and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, place your ricotta cheese and crack both eggs. Whisk together until just blended. Next, whisk in the seasonings, to taste and the parmesan cheese..
- Stir in the chicken and broccoli to the ricotta mixture and stir to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 9x13 deep baking pan or casserole dish with non-stick spray or line with foil. Place about 1/2 of the alfredo sauce you are using onto the bottom of the baking dish and spread around. Set aside..
- Working 1 at a time, stuff each shell with 1-2 tbsp. of the ricotta and chicken mixture. Set each one in the baking pan side-by-side once stuffed, with the opening facing up. Do this until all are stuffed. Top the shells with the remaining alfredo sauce and then sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese..
- Cover the baking pan with foil and bake 20 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
Food preparation a tasty meal for your family members does not need to indicate spending hours toiling away in the kitchen area. There are numerous variety of recipes such as Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipe, you can utilize to whip together a fantastic dish quickly, quickly your household will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.