If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Chicken Fajita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people enjoy cooking as well as believe it makes the ideal relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents tasty is certain to make anybody's mood a bit lighter. It can often appear tough, though, to identify recipes that work for you or guidance that results in an ultimately successful meal. Perhaps this Mexican Chicken Fajita dish is the one you are trying to find.
To cook Mexican Chicken Fajita you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Fajita
- Use of Boneless Chicken.
- Use of Onion.
- Provide of Green pepper.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need to prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken seasoning (Chicken masala).
Mexican Chicken Fajita step by step
- Cut chicken into small strips,then heat up oil in a pan and add chicken stripe into it.Cook on high flame until golden brown. Add all the spices and mix it. Cook for 5 more minutes..
- Slicely cut the onion and green pepper. Fry on high flame for 5 minutes.Now add it to the chicken and mix it. Ready to serve with naan (Tortilla)..
You do not need to be a pro to prepare a wonderful dish. There are several recipes that look hard and overwhelming, but remain in truth, rather basic among it is Mexican Chicken Fajita recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Mexican Chicken Fajita recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.