If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken fajita bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you recognize the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as rewarding experience to create a merely scrumptious dish or baked thing. The smells in your home and also the faces of the people who you share it with are invaluable. We wish this Chicken fajita bake dish will provide you some idea for you to end up being an amazing cook.
To make Chicken fajita bake you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Chicken fajita bake
- Provide of large cooked chicken breast.
- Provide of favourite hot salsa.
- Use of grated mature cheddar cheese.
- You need to prepare of smoked fajita seasoning.
- Use of sour cream (optional).
- You need to prepare of flour tortilla wraps.
This Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas freezer meal recipe is near and dear to my heart…and my stomach! I love this easy chicken fajita recipe because it has great, bold flavors, without being too spicy. how long do chicken fajitas bake? Baking time for the chicken fajitas will vary depending on the sizes of the pieces and oven. These Baked Chicken Fajitas are a simple and delicious recipe, the whole family is going to love.
Chicken fajita bake step by step
- Pre heat oven to180℃/350℉..
- Slice cooked chicken into strips and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add fajita seasoning, one cup of salsa, one cup of cheese and 1/2 cup of sour cream mix well..
- In a baking dish add 1/2 cup of salsa, spread it out then take the wraps add a spoonful of the chicken mixture and roll up tightly..
- Place tortilla wraps into an even layer into the baking dish..
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of salsa, cheese and bake covered for 20 minutes then remove cover and finish cooking for 5-10 minutes until piping hot and serve with a salad.
They are healthy, full of flavor, and so easy to make. My kids are always begging me to make these. These baked fajitas are possibly our favorite weeknight dinners! All you need to do is cut up some chicken and veggies, add to the sheet pan, sprinkle on some seasoning and bake in the oven. This One-Dish Chicken Fajita Bake makes you look good with very little effort.
You do not require to be a professional to cook an excellent meal. There are lots of recipes that look tough as well as overwhelming, but are in fact, quite simple one of it is Chicken fajita bake recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Chicken fajita bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.