Looking for the perfect Chicken fajitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people love cooking and also assume it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells scrumptious is certain to make any person's mood a little bit lighter. It can in some cases appear difficult, though, to determine dishes that work for you or guidance that results in an ultimately successful meal. Perhaps this Chicken fajitas recipe is the one you are looking for.
To make Chicken fajitas you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- You need to prepare 200 gm of boneless chicken breast, cubes.
- Prepare 1 TSP of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Provide 1 cups of sliced carrots.
- You need to prepare as needed of Oil, for sauteeing.
- Use of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (juice of 1 lemon).
- Prepare 2 TSP of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 TSP of red chilli flakes.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection. I've been making chicken fajitas on the stove with packaged taco seasoning for years but always had so much clean up afterwards. This was not only better tasting, but also easier to clean up and way.
Chicken fajitas step by step
- In a sauté pan, add a little oil and pan fry the chicken pieces. Keep aside..
- In the same pan, heat some oil and add the ginger garlic paste. Next add the onions, carrots and broccoli. You can add coloured bell peppers also. Sauté till carrots are tender. Add the cooked chicken and season with salt and pepper..
- In a separate bowl, mix the chicken stock along with cumin powder, oregano, chilli powder, chilli flakes and lemon juice..
- Pour the mixture onto the chicken and mix well. Cover and allow to simmer for 10 minutes on low heat..
- Remove the lid and let most of the water evaporate to leave a sticky saucy coating..
- Serve hot with rice or tortillas or chapathis..
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas - SHEET PAN DINNER! The quickest meal you can make with amazingly tender chicken + crisp-tender veggies with the easiest clean-up! Sizzling hot chicken fajitas are what dinner dreams are made of. Slicing will save you cook time. When it comes to skillet fajitas, you want to cook everything hot and.
Since you've gotten to the end of this Chicken fajitas recipe, currently trying out recipes and apply it as well as appreciate. You never ever recognize - you just may have found a brand-new occupation.
If you find this Chicken fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.