If you're looking for Chicken Alfredo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be among the oldest abilities on the planet. That does not mean that there are any kind of limitations to the knowledge available for the cook thinking about enhancing his or her skills. Also the finest chefs, also specialists, can always locate brand-new dishes, methods and also strategies to boost their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Chicken Alfredo recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Chicken Alfredo you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- Use 2 of chicken breast fillets.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 pound of pasta cooked.
- Provide 6 pieces of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- You need of Alfredo Sauce:.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need to prepare of optional: mozzarella cheese to put on top.
Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Pound chicken to about 1/2 inch thick..
- Dissolve salt in water and put chicken in. Then put in refrigerator for an hour..
- Once done marinating, cook chicken. Once it has cooled cut it up into bite size pieces..
- To start making Alfredo sauce: in a sauce pan melt butter..
- Add garlic and cook for a minute..
- Add the test of sauce ingredients and heat to boiling..
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until sauce has thickened..
- Mix in pasta, bacon, and cheese..
- Cook to make sure everything is warm..
- Top with mozzarella cheese if you would like..
A wonderful, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everybody remember. Utilizing these Chicken Alfredo recipe to boost your cooking coincides as an athlete who keeps training-- the extra you do it, the better you obtain, discover as high as you can about food preparation. The more recipe you have, the better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Chicken Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.