If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are just a kitchen area veteran? Or like numerous others, you may be a newbie.Whatever the case might be, valuable cooking suggestions can add some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take a while as well as discover a couple of things that can splash some new enjoyable right into your kitchen routine. This Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Stir fry beef with snow peas you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fry beef with snow peas
- Provide 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sherry or cooking Sherry.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced and peeled ginger.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of flank steak, fat trimmed and sliced very thin against the grain.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 8 oz of fresh snow peas trimmed.
- You need to prepare 5 of scallions cut into .5 inch pieces.
- Provide 1 of crushed red pepper.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- Provide 1 of jasmine or long grain rice cooked.
There are food trends that will come and go. I think creations like cake pops will eventually fizzle out, but stir fry? This beef stir fry is a great way to pack in those healthy veggies, plus it's super versatile. Add the snow peas, mushrooms and bean sprouts and fry for another minute.
Stir fry beef with snow peas instructions
- Mix together soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, sugar and ginger. Add beef to a separate bowl and pour 1/3 of the liquid over the top. Toss beef and set aside..
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet (iron is best) over high heat. Add peas and stir 45 seconds. Remove to a plate..
- Allow skillet to get very hot again. Add half the meat leaving marinade in the bowl. Spread out meat and do not stir for a minute. Sprinkle half the scallions over the meat. Flip the meat and cook another 30 seconds. Remove to a clean plate..
- Repeat with other half of the meat allowing skillet to get hot again first. After flipping add the first plate of meat, reserved liquid, red pepper, and peas. Stir over high heat 30 seconds then turn off heat. Add salt if needed. Serve immediately over rice..
You want the veggies to retain some "crunch" so don't over-cook. with Snow Peas, Carrots, & Bok Choy. Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with Separate the beef; pat dry with paper towels. Place in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add half the rice flour (you will have extra) and stir. Snow peas are a wonderful addition to stir-fries, and they pair nicely with beef.
Now that you have actually read the Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe, and also you have the knowledge that you need to perform in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.