If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Possibly you are simply a kitchen veteran? Or like numerous others, you might be a newbie.Whatever the instance may be, practical cooking suggestions can include some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take some time and also find out a couple of things that can splash some new enjoyable into your kitchen routine. This Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can cook Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cans of mushrooms; drained.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts; cooked.
- You need to prepare 24 oz of bag frozen ravioli.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 6 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Chicken recipes are a family-favorite any time of year. Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more.
Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo instructions
- Boil chicken breasts. Once fully cooked, chop into small cubes, set aside..
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain & set aside..
- In a large pan melt butter & sauté garlic until fragrant. Then add cream cheese. Once cream cheese is melted, add milk & heavy cream. Whisk until smooth. Add grated parmesan cheese & whisk some more until melted & smooth..
- Add chopped spinach, mushrooms, cooked cubed chicken & stir until spinach has shrunk. Then add cooked ravioli & turn them over in the sauce so as to coat each ravioli. Cook for about 10 mins & then let simmer & set to thicken. Serve & enjoy!.
Chicken Tetrazzini combines cooked vermicelli, chicken, and mushrooms with a rich sherry-Parmesan cheese sauce. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden. This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken. Parmesan is full of flavor, so a little goes a long way. Chicken thighs make an easy and inexpensive dinner.
Take these Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo recipe concepts and use them as well as maybe even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a great location to try new points with the right help.
If you find this Chicken & Ravioli Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.