If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Liver recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it comes to getting your cuisine just right, you are not alone. Lots of people have natural cooking skill yet not quite enough knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Liver dish is a good start, simple to prepare and also delicious.
You can cook Liver using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Liver
- Prepare 1/2 kg of liver.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use of Fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Use of Green pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of large diced onion.
- You need 3 of blended tomatoes.
- Prepare of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Spices of your choice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
The liver is an abdominal glandular organ in the digestive system. It is located in the right upper The liver is a vital organ that supports nearly every other organ to some capacity. The liver has a lot of important functions including ridding the body of toxins. The liver and its cells — as seen through a microscope — change dramatically when a normal liver becomes fatty or cirrhotic.
Liver step by step
- Soak your liver in milk overnight. Drain the milk and rinse with cold water. Marinate with lemon juice for 5-10 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to your pan, add the diced onions. Stir until they are translucent add the ginger garlic paste then stir until golden brown..
- Add your marinated liver and salt the stir. Cover your pan and let it cook until all the fluids are drained. Add the blended tomatoes, chopped green pepper and the spices. Mix well. Cover your pan and let it cook for 5-10minutes..
- Taste your liver for salt and if it well done. Add coriander. Then serve while hot..
Liver, the largest gland in the body, a spongy mass of wedge-shaped lobes that The liver secretes bile, a digestive fluid; metabolizes proteins, carbohydrates, and fats; stores glycogen, vitamins, and. Liver is the largest organ in the human body. The liver is located in the upper right portion of the abdomen. It is the largest gland in the human body that performs several important functions. From Middle English liver, from Old English lifer, from Proto-Germanic *librō, from Proto-Indo-European *leyp- ("to smear, smudge, stick"), from Proto-Indo-European *ley- ("to be slimy, be sticky, glide").
Food preparation a scrumptious meal for your family does not have to indicate spending hours toiling away in the kitchen area. There are numerous variety of recipes such as Liver recipe, you can utilize to whip with each other a terrific dish in a short time, quickly your household will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Liver recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.