If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Liver Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply starting your own culinary experiments or a seasoned cook with lots of supper parties under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Mutton Liver Masala recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and also get used to remarkable home-cooked dishes.
To cook Mutton Liver Masala you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Mutton Liver Masala
- You need 250 gm of Mutton Liver.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Provide 2 of Cardamom.
- You need 3 of Cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Grated Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 of Onion finely Chopped.
- Use 3 tbsp of Groundnut oil.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
- Provide leaves of To garnish Coriander.
I like all varieties of mutton dishes. I got this spicy mutton liver masala recipe from my father's elder sisiter. Mutton Liver fry is fried in very less amount of spices mainly pepper and liver is one of the best We often make kaleji gurde ka salan or kaleji masala as a side dish to chapathi in breakfast and is also a. Your Healthy Bhuni Kalegi Masala / Mutton Liver Masala is ready to serve.
Mutton Liver Masala step by step
- Cut the liver into small pieces and wash thoroughly. Soak washed liver in milk for 30 minutes and wash it again. Now add 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1/2 tsp Chilli powder, pinch of salt. Mix it nicely..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in kadai add liver pieces and saute until all the water absorbs nicely. Liver must be done by the time all the water absorbed. Keep this aside. heat remaining oil in same kadai add all the remaining masalas except garam masala. Add chopped onion and saute for couple of minutes. Add salt..
- Now add 3 tbsp of water in this, close with lid and cook this masala for 10 minutes in low flame. Once the masala cooked add the cooked liver pieces and saute nicely in the masala. Cook for another 2 minutes. Add garam masala and coriander leaves. Saute for 1 minute and switch off the flame. Serve hot..
Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve it with chapati or buns (pav). You can eat it raw if you like. I'm here with Mutton Liver Masala recipe. About this Eid…I so soo love it, there is so much to do from buying of the sacrificial animal to preparing all those festive meat dishes and especially the BBQ with. Make this Mutton Recipe, a quick and easy Mutton Liver Masala at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
You do not need to be a pro to cook a wonderful meal. There are lots of recipes that look difficult and also frustrating, however are in truth, quite easy one of it is Mutton Liver Masala recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Mutton Liver Masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.