If you're looking for Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several sources of details on cooking. Some info is tailored towards knowledgeable chefs and also except the typical person. It can be perplexing to learn all of the offered details. Luckily, this Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe is easy to do and will provide you some excellent pointers. They will certainly benefit any person, also a beginner.
You can have Saucy Chicken Liver Masala using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saucy Chicken Liver Masala
- Use 500 g of Fresh Chicken liver.
- You need to prepare 2 of Ripe tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of Large onion chopped/sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need to prepare 2 Tbsp of Vinegar/ fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic/ginger paste.
- You need 1 handful of curry leaves.
- Prepare of green/red chillies (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
It is a simple recipe for scrumptious Chicken Liver roast. I have made the Chicken liver Masala recipe very simple to keep the liver moist and flavourful to your liking. Adjust the water measure if you prefer. Tip: Always cook liver on slow flame to retain its tenderness and taste.
Saucy Chicken Liver Masala step by step
- Soak your liver in water and vinegar for a few mins. Wash it off..
- Marinate liver with ginger/garlic paste, chilli powder, tumeric, coriander and garam masala and set aside for 30mins..
- In a pot, add oil, curry leaves, onions and mustard seeds and fry on low - medium heat. Add your whole green/red chillies (optional).
- Pour in your marinated liver..
- Saute for 5 minutes. Then add in salt..
- Add in your chopped tomatoes, mix well and let it cook till the tomatoes soften..
- Liver is ready to serve!.
- Note: You can skip the tomatoes and do a dry fry - still as delicious..
It's been ages since I made chicken liver at home. There was a time when we used to make it very often and once my doctor had even Liver is supposed to be one of the best sources of iron and it used to be one of my favourites before I abandoned it in the name. Slice the chicken into bite-sized chunks. Chicken Liver Masala Recipe: A deliciously spicy dry Chicken liver masala dish for snacking. Read on for a step by step recipe.
Since you have actually read Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe, it is the time for you to head to the cooking area as well as prepare some terrific food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is required for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Saucy Chicken Liver Masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.