Looking for the perfect Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people enjoy cooking and also think it makes the best relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that scents delicious is particular to make any person's state of mind a bit lighter. It can often seem challenging, however, to determine dishes that help you or advice that leads to an eventually successful meal. Possibly this Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells dish is the one you are trying to find.
You can cook Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells
- Provide 1 of jar Alfredo garlic sauce.
- Provide 1 box of large shells.
- Provide 1 of bag frozen broccoli.
- You need to prepare 1 packages of chicken breast.
- Provide 1 packages of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 packages of four cheese shredded.
Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells instructions
- Boil pasta, boil broccoli.
- Sauté mushrooms, sauté chicken.
- Mix Alfredo, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Stuff mix in shells, lightly coat with spaghetti sauce (I personally like extra sauce, but others preferred just lightly coated) sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake until warm and cheese golden and bubbly.
Take these Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells recipe suggestions and utilize them and maybe even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a terrific location to try new things with the appropriate assistance.
If you find this Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.