If you're looking for BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are several sorts of cooking that you can discover. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can simply try to master the art of cooking great meals within your house. Several jobs in the work environment employ chefs, prep-cooks and supervisors that likewise look after cooks. We hope this BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe can aid make you a much better chef.
You can have BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust
- You need of For the Pizza Crust:.
- Prepare 3 5/16 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of warm water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the Topping:.
- Use 1 cup of barbecue sauce, bottled.
- You need to prepare 1 of chicken breast, cut into small cubes.
- You need 1 of pinch of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 of pinch of Italian seasoning, or oregano.
- You need to prepare 1 of bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Use 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
This pizza is so easy to make at home and tastes just like California Pizza Kitchen's If you recall, last week was that amazingly caramelized onion pizza topped with sautéed mushrooms and spinach with a little feta. Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the What better way to do it than to experiment with pizza toppings, right? I've always really liked the combo of chicken and barbecue sauce so I figured I'd try it out on. Barbeque Chicken Pizza combines a fresh, quick crust, tangy bbq sauce, chicken, and TWO types of melted cheese.
BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust instructions
- For the dough: Stir yeast and sugar in water and stir. Set aside for 10 minutes till mixture is foamy..
- Meanwhile, add flour, salt and olive oil into a large bowl and mix..
- Add water mixture to the flour gradually and knead for around 10 minutes. If the dough is sticky, add flour..
- Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a cloth and place it in a draft place. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size. This should take around 1 hour..
- Punch it down, leave it for another 20 minutes uncovered and roll..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- For the Topping: Marinade the chicken in 0.5 cup BBQ sauce, a pinch of salt and italian seasoning. Set aside for 10 minutes or you can marinade them overnight..
- Grill the chicken till no longer pink..
- Spread 0.5 cup BBQ sauce on the pizza crust, top with chicken, sliced bell pepper, mushroom and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes or till crust is golden brown and cheese is melted..
BBQ Chicken Pizza is so easy to make at home! If you love barbecue sauce, chicken and cheese you'll love this unique combination of flavors on pizza. It's an easy thick-style pizza crust with unbeatable flavor. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro.
Cooking a delicious meal for your household does not need to indicate costs hrs toiling away in the cooking area. There are lots of number of recipes such as BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe, you can use to whip together a terrific meal in a short time, soon your family will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.