If you're looking for BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person enjoys the concept of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked dish, yet with today's active schedules, it can be more difficult than ever to find the time to put one together. The good news is, aid is out there, the BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe and recommendations in this article will aid you assembled healthier meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
To make BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust
- You need of For the Pizza Crust:.
- You need 3 5/16 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 2 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of warm water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the Topping:.
- Provide 1 cup of barbecue sauce, bottled.
- You need to prepare 1 of chicken breast, cut into small cubes.
- Provide 1 of pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of pinch of Italian seasoning, or oregano.
- You need to prepare 1 of bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
This pizza is so easy to make at home and tastes just like California Pizza Kitchen's If you recall, last week was that amazingly caramelized onion pizza topped with sautéed mushrooms and spinach with a little feta. Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the What better way to do it than to experiment with pizza toppings, right? I've always really liked the combo of chicken and barbecue sauce so I figured I'd try it out on. Barbeque Chicken Pizza combines a fresh, quick crust, tangy bbq sauce, chicken, and TWO types of melted cheese.
BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust instructions
- For the dough: Stir yeast and sugar in water and stir. Set aside for 10 minutes till mixture is foamy..
- Meanwhile, add flour, salt and olive oil into a large bowl and mix..
- Add water mixture to the flour gradually and knead for around 10 minutes. If the dough is sticky, add flour..
- Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a cloth and place it in a draft place. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size. This should take around 1 hour..
- Punch it down, leave it for another 20 minutes uncovered and roll..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- For the Topping: Marinade the chicken in 0.5 cup BBQ sauce, a pinch of salt and italian seasoning. Set aside for 10 minutes or you can marinade them overnight..
- Grill the chicken till no longer pink..
- Spread 0.5 cup BBQ sauce on the pizza crust, top with chicken, sliced bell pepper, mushroom and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes or till crust is golden brown and cheese is melted..
BBQ Chicken Pizza is so easy to make at home! If you love barbecue sauce, chicken and cheese you'll love this unique combination of flavors on pizza. It's an easy thick-style pizza crust with unbeatable flavor. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro.
You do not require to be a pro to cook a great dish. There are many recipes that look tough and also frustrating, but are in reality, rather basic among it is BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe. We really hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.