If you're looking for Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals enjoy cooking as well as think it makes the best relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells scrumptious is specific to make anybody's mood a bit lighter. It can sometimes appear hard, though, to determine recipes that benefit you or recommendations that leads to an inevitably effective dish. Possibly this Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza recipe is the one you are trying to find.
To cook Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza you need 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza
- Use of Breading, crust----------------.
- You need 1 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- Use 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Sauce------------------.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of spaghetti sauce your favorite.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use of Toppings----------------------.
- Provide 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- Provide 1-1/2 pound of cooked meatballs see my recipe or use frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce.
- You need to prepare To taste of salt for tomatoes.
- Use To taste of ground black pepper for tomatoes.
- Use 1/3 pound of Monterey Colby cheese chunks.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
Chicken Cornbread Casserole is an easy and family favorite dinner idea filled with chicken, cheese, and buttery cornbread. Even picky eaters will love this chicken casserole recipe! Meanwhile, make cornbread: In a medium bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, corn, sour cream, melted butter, and eggs until combined. Top with cornbread batter and spread in an even layer.
Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit heat a skillet I used cast iron.
- Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well..
- Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet. It will be sticky. I used a wet spoon to spread the crust with. I repeatedly wet the spoon to keep it from sticking. Make sure to get up on the edges of skillet..
- Add sauce to the crust.
- Spread it out over the tip.
- Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
- Push the meatballs into the crust.
- Add sliced onions.
- Slice the pepperoni thin as you like. Peel the casings off.
- Slice the tomatoes and add to the top with the pepperoni.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of sauce to the tops of the pepperoni.
- Add cheese chunks and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese to top bake till crust is done..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying Let me tell you about this bbq chicken cornbread pie. This pie was so epic that I had to move it up on Then fold in the corn. Cornbread base topped with beef, zesty tomatoes, corn and cheese for a flavorful baked entrée. Stir together corn muffin mix, Egg Beaters, milk and half of corn in bowl. Meatballs are baked in a cheesy rice, bean and enchilada sauce mixture, which makes for a perfect twist on a weeknight dinner.
You do not need to be a professional to cook a terrific dish. There are numerous recipes that look hard and also frustrating, yet remain in truth, rather straightforward one of it is Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.