If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person enjoys the idea of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked meal, but with today's active timetables, it can be harder than ever to locate the time to put one together. Thankfully, assistance is around, the Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo recipe and advice in this post will assist you created well balanced meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
To make Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
- You need 2 box of Spaghetti Noodles (NOT FETTUCCINE).
- Use 3 can of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan.
- Use 1 dozen of Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Use 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Use of Morton Season All.
- Provide of Old Bay Season.
- Provide of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Bring noodles and olive oil to a boil until noodles are tender..
- In a medium sized pan boil chicken breast until cooked to taste..
- Steam Shrimp, Peel if necessary..
- Drain noodles and put in big pot..
- Chop to desire onion, green pepper, chicken breast, and shrimp..
- Mix all vegtables and meats with noodles..
- Add Alfredo Sauce and seasons to desire..
- Mix well. Top with parsley and ENJOY!.
A wonderful, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everybody keep in mind. Using these Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo recipe to enhance your food preparation is the same as an athlete who keeps training-- the much more you do it, the better you obtain, discover as high as you can about food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.