If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best English daikon meal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the oldest abilities on the planet. That does not indicate that there are any limitations to the knowledge available for the chef interested in enhancing his/her abilities. Even the finest chefs, also experts, can constantly discover brand-new dishes, methods and also methods to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this English daikon meal recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook English daikon meal you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of English daikon meal
- Prepare 1/4 of white radish (daikon).
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce (light).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 30 g of sprouts.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- You need of oil (cooking).
- You need to prepare 2 slices of bacon.
- You need to prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare of salad dressing (light).
The daikon radish looks like a white carrot. It's a root vegetable, but instead of having a potent, peppery taste, it's sweet, crisp and mild. It can be used in salads, pickled or even stir-fried. This salad uses daikon radish, also known as mooli, for its lovely crisp texture which gives the dish added crunch.
English daikon meal instructions
- Peel & chop white radish into narrow one inch long slices..
- Put water, salt, soy sauce, sprouts and chopped white radish into pan and heat it until it boils. Slowly boil it until radish gets tender and light brown colored..
- Peel and chop avocado into half cm thick slices. Add them on the plate and salad dressing on top..
- Slice the bacon into 3cm squares..
- Put oil in a pan and make a scrambled egg with a dash of soy sauce as spice..
- Fry bacon on pan until its a bit brown..
- Spill water out from the radish pan..
- Set everything onto the plate and serve..
The soy sauce based salad dressing pairs well with the daikon and any other. The Best Japanese Daikon Recipes on Yummly Mom's Daikon & Ninjin Sunomono (japanese Radish & Carrot Salad), Tuna Sashimi With Daikon And Ginger, Daikon, Carrot, Persimmon. Daikon is a white long radish used in many Japanese dishes. It is usually cooked in soup or Nimono (boiled and seasoned vegetables).
Now that you've reached completion of this English daikon meal recipe, now explore recipes as well as implement it and appreciate. You never know - you just might have located a new job.
If you find this English daikon meal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.