If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply beginning your own culinary experiments or a seasoned cook with many supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to amazing home-cooked meals.
You can cook Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry
- Use 2 head of Bok choy.
- Use 150 grams of Beef.
- Use 3 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- You need to prepare of Seasonings for the beef.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Use of Seasoning ingredients:.
- Use 2 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Weipa (Chinese soup stock is also OK).
- Use 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko dissolved in water.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil.
Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry instructions
- Season the beef beforehand and leave for 10 minutes..
- Cut the bok-choy into bite-sized pieces, and separate the stem and leaf. Beat the eggs..
- Add 3 tablespoonfuls of vegetable oil in a frying pan, and fry the eggs as you would make scrambled eggs. Set aside on a plate..
- Add another 3 tablespoonfuls of vegetable oil, and stir fry the beef. When half cooked, set this aside as well..
- Fry the garlic in the remaining oil, add the stems of the bok-choy and stir fry. Pour in sake and briskly stir..
- Throw in the green leafy parts of bok-choy, and stir fry..
- When the greens start to cook through and soften, return the beef and eggs to the pan and fry them little more. Add in the water, Weipa, oyster sauce, and sugar and combine while stir-frying..
- Thicken with a katakuriko slurry. Lastly, turn off the heat, and swirl in the sesame oil, and it's ready to be served..
There are couple of hobbies as enjoyable and also fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you bend your innovative muscles, you can also give delicious dishes for your family members. Increasing your expertise of cooking is certain to boost your time in the cooking area. Trying Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe is a terrific means to do just that.
If you find this Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.