If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grandma's potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are numerous resources of information on cooking. Some information is geared towards seasoned cooks and also not for the average person. It can be puzzling to learn every one of the offered details. The good news is, this Grandma's potato salad recipe is easy to make and will provide you some excellent suggestions. They will certainly work for anyone, even a novice.
To make Grandma's potato salad you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Grandma's potato salad
- You need 2 cup of potatos, cooked and diced (I've used yellow flesh).
- You need to prepare 2 cup of green beans, cooked and cut in 1" pieces.
- You need 2 cup of ham, cooked and diced (I've used old fashionned smoked ham).
- You need 1 cup of celery, diced.
- Use 1 cup of red radish, sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of old fashionned mustard.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoon of fresh basil, coarsly chopped (I've used purple basil).
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Grandma's Potato Salad is how I remember potato salad growing up. It has great texture combining creamy and crunchy and is the perfect summer BBQ side dish. For a classic potato salad, this is hand's down the best I've ever tasted. It is time consuming, but the end result is definately worth it!
Grandma's potato salad instructions
- Mix all ingredients together.
Home > Recipes > Side Dishes > Potatoes > Grandma's Best Potato Salad Recipe. This potato salad recipe is truly one of the best recipes I have. It's such a crowd-pleasing classic in my book. Place potatoes in a stockpot and cover with water. Grandma's Creamy Potato Salad recipe: My maternal grandmother made several different types of potato salad, each specific to different occasions.
Every person wants to be a better chef. Every person wants to explore fun recipes. Locating the moment and feeling the inspiration to be creative in the cooking area can occasionally posture a difficulty though. We hope these Grandma's potato salad recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a number of these suggestions a try tonight, your taste buds will thank you!
If you find this Grandma's potato salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.