Looking for the perfect Fiber-Packed! Kiriboshi Daikon and Bean Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fiber-Packed! Kiriboshi Daikon and Bean Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply starting your own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with many dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Fiber-Packed! Kiriboshi Daikon and Bean Salad recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to wonderful home-cooked meals.
You can cook Fiber-Packed! Kiriboshi Daikon and Bean Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fiber-Packed! Kiriboshi Daikon and Bean Salad
- You need 35 grams of Kiriboshi daikon.
- You need to prepare 130 grams of Mixed beans.
- You need 3 slice of Ham.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 of thumb-sized piece ☆Grated ginger.
- You need to prepare 1 of rounded tablespoon Grated white sesame seeds.
Kiriboshi-daikon is daikon (Japanese radish) that has been thinly sliced and sun dried. Today, it is desired as a food packed with the nutrients that many people lack. Kiriboshi-daikon eaten as a dried food makes your stomach feel satisfied. It has a unique mouth-feel and requires considerable.
Fiber-Packed! Kiriboshi Daikon and Bean Salad step by step
- Soak the kiriboshi daikon in water for about 20 minutes to rehydrate. Slice the ham..
- In a bowl, mix together the ☆ ingredients. Drain the kiriboshi daikon well and add it along with the mixed beans and ham to the bowl..
- Add the grated sesame seeds and mix well to finish!.
For instance, rinsed and soaked kiriboshi daikon works very well in a salad. Don't forget soybeans and adzuki beans, both of which are also available canned and ready to eat. Put the adzuki beans in a pan with water to cover and bring to a boil. Daikon radish salad with bean sprouts (moyashi) and Kiriboshi Daikon(Dried radish) salad, If you wanna try something new, Kiriboshi Daikon Salad is nutritious and healthy, and easy to make. The daikon radish salad is packed with flavors and tastes great as a side with other veg and non-veg.
There is constantly something new to learn when it comes to cooking and every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Fiber-Packed! Kiriboshi Daikon and Bean Salad recipe is just a couple of recipe ideas to assist boost your cook's performance. There are much more great recipes around and also great chefs keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Consistent discovering is the crucial to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Fiber-Packed! Kiriboshi Daikon and Bean Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.