Looking for the perfect Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it concerns obtaining your food perfect, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking ability but not quite enough knowledge to cook with perfection. This Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup recipe is an excellent start, easy to cook and also tasty.
You can cook Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup
- Prepare 400 grams of Pork cartilage.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 15 of cm Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1/2 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 100 ml of Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of 〇Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of 〇Sugar.
- You need 1 of rounded teaspoon 〇Bonito dashi stock granules.
- Use 3 tbsp of 〇Awase miso.
- You need 1 of Thin green onions or scallions.
- Provide 1 of Shichimi spice.
Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup step by step
- Peel the daikon radish and cut into large quarters and smooth off the edges (It's extra easy to round the edges if you use a peeler)..
- Boil Step 1 in water. Add a handful of unwashed, uncooked rice (not included in ingredients) and boil with together with the daikon radish..
- Once it has begun to boil, turn the heat to low and cook for 30 minutes. Stop the heat and let it sit as-is in the pot..
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces and lightly brown both sides in a frying pan. Put the meat into a separate pot and add a large amount of water plus 50 ml of sake. Turn on the heat..
- Don't add this to the pot with the daikon radish. Add the meat to a separate pot..
- When it comes to a boil, remove the scum from the surface and leave it to simmer for 1 hour on medium heat. If it seems like the water is going to evaporate completely, add more..
- Discard the boiled water and put the meat back into the pot. Fill with a large amount of water and add the 1 cm cubed onion, the remaining sake, and the 〇 ingredients. Cook over high heat..
- When boiling, lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes..
- 30 minutes later.... Strain Step 3 in a colander and rinse with running water to remove the grains of rice. Add to Step 8. Simmer together for another 15 minutes..
- Add the shimeji mushrooms (with their hard base cut off), continue to lightly simmer, and then turn off the heat..
- Serve in a dish and garnish with finely chopped scallions. Season with ichimi spice and enjoy..
Now that you have actually checked out the Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup recipe, and also you have the know-how that you need to perform in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.