If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone loves the concept of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked meal, but with today's hectic timetables, it can be more challenging than ever to find the moment to place one together. Fortunately, help is available, the Easy Eggs Benedict recipe and advice in this write-up will assist you created well balanced meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
You can have Easy Eggs Benedict using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Eggs Benedict
- You need to prepare 7 of eggs or 4 eggs plus 3 pasteurized egg yolks.
- Use 1 Stick of and a half of unsalted butter (12 ounces total).
- You need 4 of thin slices of cooked ham or Canadian Bacon.
- You need 2 of English Muffins.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Use Dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of prepared mustard.
- You need Dash of red pepper powder.
- You need to prepare 1 Tablespoon of hot water.
Easy Eggs Benedict instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F..
- Lightly grease a 4 or 6-compartment muffin tin..
- Following the original recipe, we molded each ham slice into one of the muffin tin compartments. However, we found a minor modification was much easier and works just as well. Instead, we wrap all of the ham slices in a piece of foil and set aside..
- Crack 4 of the eggs into separate compartments of the muffin tin..
- Separate the yolks from the whites of the 3 remaining eggs. Save the whites for other uses, or add the whites to the eggs already in the muffin tin. Drop the yolks into a blender - but don't blend yet. Note: A later step supposedly 'cooks' the yolks with hot butter, but if you prefer to be cautious you might want to substitute 3 pasteurized egg yolks..
- Place the foil-wrapped ham and the filled muffin tin in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes..
- To the blender containing the egg yolks, add the lemon juice, salt, mustard, and red pepper powder. (Don't blend yet.).
- Put the butter in a microwave-safe container. Wait about 10 minutes to allow the eggs and ham in the oven to cook. Just before the oven timer goes off, microwave the butter until very hot and bubbly - about 2-3 minutes on high should do it..
- While the butter is heating, split the English Muffins, put into a toaster, and depress the 'toast' lever..
- When the toaster pops, pull the English Muffin halves out and place on two plates, split side up. Remove the ham and the eggs from the oven. Assemble by placing a piece of ham, then an egg from the muffin tin atop each muffin half..
- Turn the blender on the slowest speed and add the tablespoon of hot water. In a few seconds, begin to add the hot butter in a steady stream, taking about 20 seconds. Continue to run the blender for about another 20-30 seconds. Mixture should thicken slightly..
- Pour the mixture from the blender over the assembled muffins. Eat immediately and enjoy! Tip: This tends to cool very quickly, so serving it on warmed plates is advisable..
There is constantly something new to learn when it concerns cooking and every chef's skill-set is open to enhancement. This Easy Eggs Benedict recipe is simply a couple of recipe concepts to aid improve your chef's performance. There are much more great recipes out there as well as good cooks keep seeking them throughout their lives. Constant knowing is the vital to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Easy Eggs Benedict recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.