If you're looking for Beijing hot pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beijing hot pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking expert? Possibly you are simply a kitchen area expert? Or like numerous others, you may be a novice.Whatever the instance might be, valuable cooking suggestions can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take a while and learn a few things that can splash some new enjoyable right into your kitchen regimen. This Beijing hot pot recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can cook Beijing hot pot using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beijing hot pot
- Use 2 of chicken carcasses.
- Use 400 g of beef bones.
- You need 2.5 L of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of goji berries.
- Provide 20 of red dates.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of choice or combination of:.
- You need to prepare of Beef or chicken (thinly sliced).
- Use of Fish fillets (thinly sliced).
- Use of Prawns, squids or scallops.
- You need of Meatballs, crab sticks, fish balls or fish cakes.
- Provide of Dumplings or wontons.
- You need of Tofu, bean curd skins, mushrooms, eggs.
- Provide of Vermicelli noodles, glass noodles or egg noodles.
- Provide of Bok choy, Chinese broccoli, wombok, garland chrysanthemum.
- You need of condiments or dipping sauces:.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- Use of Fresh chillies.
- Provide of Garlic chilli sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Use of Chilli sauce.
From Beijing copper hot pot and spicy Chongqing hot pot, to Chaoshan beef hot pot, this guide will surely keep you warm during Beijing's cold Ready for some spicy hotpot Traditional Beijing style hot pot that use charcoal in the middle of the pot to cook the food on the table. Haidilao Hot Pot and 海底捞火锅 Haidilao Hot Pot are on the list. Eduard Playa: Best sauces for hotpot in Beijing. ιηɠσ: Very friendly and good service, big sauce buffet, yummy hot pot!
Beijing hot pot instructions
- Prepare a big pot and bring water to a boil. Boil the chicken carcass and beef bones for 5 mins and discard the water. This is to remove scum..
- Fill in 2.5L of water into the pot and bring it to boil. Add in goji berries and red dates, simmer for 2 hrs. Season with salt according to taste..
- Once ready, transfer broth into a steamboat pot / hot pot, about half full. Place it on a portable electric stove. Add in your own combination of meat, veggies and fish. Let it boil and cook. When ready, dish out into individual serving bowls with small wire strainer or ladle. Dip cooked food into condiments and enjoy..
- Repeat the same process by adding in meat, veggies and fish into the hot pot and allow to boil and cook once the first batch of cooked food has been distributed. Top up with broth when needed..
- Noodles and eggs are usually added towards the end when the broth is most flavourful after cooking all the ingredients..
For the cold weather, Beijing hot pot is the favorite of local people. From the quantity and quality of Beijing Hotpot Restaurants, we may conclude how local people love it. Beijing Mutton Hot Port, also known as Shuan Yangrou Hot Pot in the city, is especially popular during the winter season, when the city cools down and people are finding a nice hot meal to keep warm. There is nothing can compare with eating Hotpot in the cold winter! Two kinds of hotpot restaurants can be found in Beijing: Mongolian style and Sichuan style.
Everybody intends to be a much better chef. Everyone wants to experiment with fun recipes. Locating the time and also feeling the inspiration to be imaginative in the kitchen area can sometimes pose a challenge though. We really hope these Beijing hot pot recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Give a number of these concepts a try tonight, your taste will certainly thank you!
If you find this Beijing hot pot recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.