If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and also there are various types of cooking that you could learn. You can become a gourmet chef or you can simply try to grasp the art of cooking good dishes within your home. Numerous work in the office utilize chefs, prep-cooks as well as managers that likewise oversee cooks. We hope this Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe can aid make you a far better chef.
You can have Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake
- You need 3 cup of gnocchi.
- You need to prepare 2 cup of cubed cooked chicken.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 cup of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 15 oz of creamy alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cooked crumbled bacon.
Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook gnocchi as directed on package.
- Stir the gnocchi, chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce and bacon.
- Spoon into casserole dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn on broil for 2-3 minutes, until cheese starts to brown.
Now that you have read Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen and prepare some excellent food! Bear in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Method is required for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.