Looking for the perfect Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be one of the oldest skills worldwide. That does not imply that there are any type of limits to the expertise available for the chef interested in enhancing his or her abilities. Even the finest chefs, even experts, can always find brand-new dishes, approaches as well as methods to enhance their kitchen skills, so lets try this Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer you only need 35 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer
- Prepare of For paratha:.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of maida.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of atta.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of oil for adding in flour.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
- Use of For pumpkin curry:.
- Provide 1 cup of pumpkin chopped into finger sticks.
- Provide 1 of potato chopped into finger sticks.
- You need to prepare 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 3 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli fried.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kalonji, fennel and fenugreek seeds mixed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare of Instant Mango Pickle:.
- You need 3 of raw mangoes peeled and grated.
- Use 3/4 tsp of sugar approximately.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 of dry red chillies deseeded and chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kalonji,fennel and fenugreek mixed.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry roasted and ground masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Use of For Vermicelli Kheer:.
- You need to prepare 300 gms of milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of roasted vermicelli.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 7-8 of cashewnuts.
Kaddu ka Paratha is another healthy, easy to make paratha variety hat can be made for lunch, dinner or breakfast. Kaddu or Pumpkin is a watery vegetable and has numerous health benefits. This paratha is one of the easiest way of making kids or adults eat pumpkin. Salads *Salads* BEET AND CARROT SALAD SPROUTED MUNG BEAN SALAD WINGED BEAN SALAD/PICKLE CREAMY POTATO AVOCADO SALAD SALAD WITH SOY WRAPPERS.
Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer instructions
- Mix maida and atta in a bowl.Add oil for binding.Add pinch of salt and ajwain and mix well.Fold in water and knead to make a smooth but stiff dough.Divide the dough into equal sized balls.Roll out and brush little oil.Fold in half.Brush oil and again fold into triangle.Roll out and shallow fry..
- For pumpkin potato curry,heat oil and fry pumpkin,then potato smearing little salt.Fry in low flame so that both are nearly cooked.Sprinkle kalonji,fennel and methi.Add 1 dry red chilli.When they splutter,add 1 chopped onion and fry.Add the fried vegetables and toss.Add red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste and few broken green chillies.Sprinkle little water and fry till almost dry.Serve with paratha..
- For Instant Sweet Mango Pickle,peel and remove the seed from mangoes.Grate with a grater.Smear little salt and turmeric and set aside for an hour.Mangoes will release water.Squeeze out water through a seive.Heat oil and sprinkle whole seeds.Add sugar and half cup water.Boil till syrup is one string consistency.Add grated mangoes,little salt,red chilli powder and chopped red chilli.Boil till the pickle is sticky but mangoes should not be pulpy.Add vinegar and give it a boil..
- Remove from flame and add 1 tbsp dry roasted and ground mustard,fennel,fenugreek and 1 dry red chilli.Mix,cool and refrigerate.Serve chilled..
- For vermicelli kheer,toss pre roasted vermicelli in 1 tsp ghee.Set aside.Boil milk with milk powder and sugar.Add vermicelli and boil till it attains a thick consistency.Sprinkle cardamom powder and chopped nuts and raisins.Serve chilled..
I have used Rajapuri mangoes which are a large variety of raw mangoes and extensively used for mango pickles. But you can use any variety of raw mangoes, if they are not available. Spicy Mango Pickle recipe - How to make Spicy Mango Pickle. This delicious pickle takes time and effort to make but the results are well worth it! Traditionally, the pickle is kept out in the sun to 'cook'.
Every person wishes to be a much better cook. Everybody wants to trying out enjoyable recipes. Finding the time as well as really feeling the motivation to be innovative in the cooking area can often position a difficulty though. We hope these Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a couple of these concepts a try tonight, your palate will thank you!
If you find this Paratha,Pumpkin Curry, Sweet Mango Pickle and Vermicelli Kheer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.