Looking for the perfect Khatta Keri Achaar (Mango Pickle) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Khatta Keri Achaar (Mango Pickle) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the earliest skills on the planet. That does not indicate that there are any limitations to the knowledge available for the chef interested in enhancing his/her abilities. Even the finest chefs, also specialists, can constantly find brand-new recipes, techniques and also methods to boost their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Khatta Keri Achaar (Mango Pickle) recipe, we hope you like it.
You can cook Khatta Keri Achaar (Mango Pickle) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Khatta Keri Achaar (Mango Pickle)
- You need 1 kg of Raw Desi Mango.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 2 cups of homemade achaar (pickle) Masala.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of any oil.
Green, unripe mangos are simmered with cardamom and clove to yield this tangy, spicy condiment. Smita Chandra, who wrote about her mother's homemade pickles in Preserving Culture, slathers it atop flaky paratha flatbreads. See the recipe for Aamba Khatta (Sweet and Sour Mango Pickle) »James.. Cover mango bowl with any plate.
Khatta Keri Achaar (Mango Pickle) step by step
- Wash the mangoes. Cut into big pieces with skin..
- Put all pieces in a bowl. Add salt. Toast the mango in the bowl with hands..
- Now add Turmeric Powder. Mix it in mangoes. Cover it an keep a side for atleast 12-15 hrs..
- After 15 hrs u will see salt and Turmeric had released the water. Strain the mangoes. Don't throw the water u can utilise it in other many Recipes..
- Now spread this mangoes on cloth or kitchen towel and let it dry for again 12-15 hrs. So the moisture will get dry..
- Now in a small pan take oil (I used mustard oil) heat it up on low flame. Off the flame and let it come to room temperature. In another bowl take pickle masala and add dried mangoes..
- Mix it well. Add oil and mix it again now cover the bowl keep a side for overnight. So the mangoes and pickle masala can soak the oil..
- If required add more oil but first heat it up, than cool it and then add. After a week pickle is ready to eat..
Be the first to review "Mittals Mango Pickle - Aam Achar" Cancel reply. Gujarati-Style Methia Keri, or Mango Pickle Recipe. Traditional Raw Mango pickle-Aam Ka Achar Recipe Step by Step-How to make Mango Pickle Easy Recipe. Mango pickle is a spicy condiment made with raw mango, spice powders, salt, garlic & oil. This instant mango pickle is the best to make easily.
Now that you have actually read Khatta Keri Achaar (Mango Pickle) recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and also prepare some wonderful food! Remember, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is needed for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Khatta Keri Achaar (Mango Pickle) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.