If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just beginning your very own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with several supper parties under your belt, there is always something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Lemon Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to fabulous home-cooked dishes.
You can cook Lemon Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Lemon Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- Use of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- Provide 100 g of Flour.
- You need to prepare 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Provide 25 g of Sugar.
- You need 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- You need to prepare 50 g of Milk.
- Use of Grated Lemon Peel of Half a Lemon.
- Use of Icing Sugar:.
- You need to prepare of Lemon Juice from Half a Lemon.
- Provide 50 g of Icing Sugar.
Lemon Hot Biscuit (Scone) instructions
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Grate the lemon peel (see pictures)..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar and grated lemon peel..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl..
- Pour the milk into the dry mixture. Use a rubber spatula to mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack. Let cool completely..
- Icing Sugar.
- Add the icing sugar and lemon juice to a small mixing bowl to whisk well..
- Pour the icing sugar over the hot biscuits using a teaspoon..
Every person wants to be a much better cook. Every person wants to explore fun recipes. Discovering the time and also really feeling the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen area can often pose an obstacle though. We really hope these Lemon Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a number of these suggestions a shot tonight, your palate will certainly thank you!
If you find this Lemon Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.