If you're looking for Creamy Chicken Alfredo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people like cooking and also assume it makes the excellent relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that scents tasty is particular to make any person's state of mind a bit lighter. It can often seem tough, though, to pinpoint recipes that work for you or recommendations that leads to an eventually effective dish. Maybe this Creamy Chicken Alfredo dish is the one you are looking for.
You can cook Creamy Chicken Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 box of Penne Pasta.
- Provide 3 medium of Chicken Breast.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Red Pepper.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of Broccoli.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need to prepare 2 of Alfredo Sauce(Jar).
- You need to prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Provide 1 dash of Pepper.
- Provide 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Creamy Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Bring water to boil in large pot for penne pasta.
- Season Chicken Breast (I used Lemon Pepper) oil frying pan for Chicken Breast, Cook 7-10 minutes or until tender.
- Cut Red Bell Pepper into thin slices 1/4 cup.
- Steam Broccoli, easier done in microwave..
- After Chicken Breast are done cut into thin slices, in same frying pan saute minced garlic and Red Peppers until a little browned..
- Drain pasta, after drained add back into pot.
- Add first jar of Alfredo, then Red Peppers and garlic. Mix ingredients together. Cook at low temp.
- Add Chicken, broccoli and the second jar of Alfredo, add heavy cream and mix ingredients very Well..
- Sprinkle Pasta with a little garlic powder, pepper, and a pinch of salt.
Now that you have actually checked out the Creamy Chicken Alfredo recipe, as well as you have the expertise that you require to perform in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Creamy Chicken Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.