Looking for the perfect Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply beginning your own culinary experiments or an experienced cook with several dinner celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to fantastic home-cooked dishes.
You can have Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche using 29 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche
- You need 3 Pounds of Pre-steamed Jumbo Shrimp [chopped - tails removed].
- Provide 4 of Habenero Peppers [fine chopped].
- Provide 4 of EX Large Jalapeños [2 fine diced 2 sliced].
- You need 2 Cups of Calmato Juice [or more - well shaken - no substitutes].
- Use 3 tbsp of Tapatio Hot Pepper Sauce [or more - no substitutes].
- You need 1 of EX LG Cucumber [fine diced - seeds removed].
- Use 1 of LG EX Firm Tomato [small chop].
- Use 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- Use 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- Provide 1/2 of Yellow Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- You need to prepare 1/2 of Vidalia Onion [fine diced].
- Provide 1/2 of Red Onion [fine diced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Radishes [sliced].
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need to prepare to taste of Pickled Onions & Carrots [optional].
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Mexican Oregano [crushed].
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin [or less].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Chives [fine chopped].
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Use to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar [optional if not using Vidalia onions].
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- Prepare as needed of Sliced Avocados [to be added just prior to serving].
- You need as needed of Cream Cheese.
- You need to prepare as needed of Garlic Triskets.
- You need to prepare as needed of Tortilla Chips.
- Use as needed of Pita Chips.
Fish Ceviche. (Served with Tostadas & Fresh Avocado). Mexican Shrimp Ceviche with AvocadoEvolving Table. It's spicy and full of yummy flavors. Serve on a tostada and top with hot sauce.
Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche instructions
- Chop up all of your fresh vegetables and add all other ingredients. Mix well..
- Jumbo Shrimp pictured..
- Clamato and Tapatio Mexican Hot Sauce pictured. If you use any other brands - I can't guarantee the outcome. 😔.
- Chill for at least 3 or, 12 hours if possible. Serve with fresh crispy saltine crackers, Triskets, cream cheese, additional hot sauce and ice cold Mexican beers with lime wedges. This is also great wrapped in flour tortillas..
This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Shrimp Ceviche (Ceviche de Camarón) is a light and citrusy Mexican dish. This easy Mexican ceviche takes minutes to prepare and is perfect for weekend gatherings and game nights. Last year I marveled at a chef demonstration when he so easily and quickly demonstrated homemade ceviche.
Now that you have checked out the Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche recipe, and you have the expertise that you require to carry out in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.