Looking for the perfect Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people enjoy cooking as well as believe it makes the excellent relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells delicious is certain to make anybody's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can in some cases appear hard, though, to determine recipes that benefit you or guidance that brings about an ultimately successful dish. Possibly this Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo dish is the one you are seeking.
You can have Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need to prepare 1 bag of of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 box of of Penne Pasta (Barilla).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 pints of heavy cream.
- Use 1 dash of black pepper.
Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo step by step
- boil pasta water in pot add a pinch of salt then add pasta cook as directed on box. Do Not add EVOO the Alfredo sauce will not stick to Pasta!.
- Wash your chicken, cut of any extra fat, cut chicken into cubes, season with salt, black pepper, & garlic powder & WASH HANDS THOROUGHLY!.
- get a large frying pan add 2 tbsp of butter add chicken get a nice light golden brown coating on chicken add minced garlic turn off heat and set aside.
- boil water and cook frozen bag of broccoli as directed..
- drain pasta keep 1 laddle of pasta water in bowl (back up for sauce thinner).
- add pasta back into pan, add chicken into pan, poor pint of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of milk directly into pan add 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese mix till all of pasta and chicken is coated then strain broccoli and add to pan give a good mix once more if to thick add a little of side pasta water to thin out a bit, be careful do not add to much it will become watery. Give a taste if needed more flavor add salt & pepper & grated cheese at table..
- Simple & Easy...I never made my Alfredo sauce on the side..
- P.S. Here are some other great ideas to ADD to THIS Dish: mushrooms, shrimp or peas just a little extra!.
A great, home-cooked dish is the example all of us remember. Using these Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo recipe to improve your food preparation coincides as an athlete who keeps training-- the extra you do it, the better you obtain, learn as high as you can around cooking. The even more recipe you have, the much better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Toni's Chicken Broccoli & Penne Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.