If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking expert? Perhaps you are simply a kitchen professional? Or like lots of others, you may be a beginner.Whatever the instance may be, useful cooking recommendations can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time and also discover a couple of things that can spray some new fun right into your kitchen area routine. This Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can have Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- Use of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- Use 100 g of Flour.
- You need to prepare 3 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 10 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 10 g of Brown sugar.
- Provide 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Use 40 g of Milk (or cream).
- Use 60 g of Blueberries (Frozen).
Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 25 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the blueberries and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Take these Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe concepts and utilize them as well as maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen is a fantastic location to attempt new points with the right help.
If you find this Blueberry Hot Biscuit (Scone) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.