If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply starting your very own cooking experiments or a skilled cook with many supper events under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and also get used to incredible home-cooked dishes.
You can cook Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers
- Provide of ● For The Wonton Meat Mixture.
- You need to prepare 1 Pound of Spicy Ground Sausage.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- You need to prepare 1/3 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Cabbage.
- You need 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need to prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Onions.
- Use 1 of LG Egg [beaten].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Use 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Chilie Sauce - Soy Sauce - Pickled Ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Each: Black Pepper - Onion Powder - Sesame Oil - Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need to prepare of ● For The Garnishments, Sides & Dips.
- Prepare as needed of Pot Sticker Sauce.
- Use as needed of Soy Sauce.
- You need as needed of Sweet Chile Sauce.
- Provide as needed of Hot Chinese Mustard.
- You need as needed of Fine Shreaded Cabbage.
- You need to prepare as needed of Fresh Chives.
- You need as needed of Fresh Cilantro.
- Provide of ● For The Wrappers.
- Use 1 of 50 CT Package Square & Round Yellow Wonton Wrappers [square for wontons - round for pot stickers].
- You need as needed of Cold Water [to seal wrapper edges].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Water [for frying pan].
Potstickers are Chinese dumplings with ground pork, pan-fried, steamed and served with potsticker sauce. Easy and the best homemade potsticker recipe! Pan-fried pork wonton with black sesame and green onion; I make lots of wonton recipes for my family and mostly, they are served as soups. However this pan-fried wonton is super satisfying to me.
Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers step by step
- Mix everything in your Wonton Meat Mixture section together well..
- Place 1 1/2 tbsp meat into the center of your wrapper. Wet all edges with cold water..
- Seal your Wontons up in a triangle pattern tightly. Then, wet the two bottom triangular points and fold them together. Your Wonton should look like it's hugging itself..
- If making Pot Stickers - place the same amount of pork into your round wrappers. Repeat the Wonton process but place several pinches at the edges. It should end up looking like a clam shell. [sorry. one of my kids got creative with this photo edit and deleted the original] ;0).
- Add a slight amount of oil to your pan with 1/2 cup water and a tight fitting lid. Steam both Wontons and Pot Stickers for 5 minutes covered, flipping once. Then uncover and brown..
- Pot Stickers..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Serve Wontons hot in a bowl alone or, with an Asian pork or beef broth if desired. Garnish with fresh cilantro..
- Boiled Pork & Mushroom Dumplings..
- Serve Pot Stickers hot on a bed of fresh cabbage and garnish with fresh chives and cilantro..
- Serve both with an assortment of dipping sauces. Enjoy!.
It tastes chewier than potstickers with the strong pan-fried aroma. Learn how to make Perfect Potstickers! I hope you enjoy this easy Pork Pot Stickers recipe! Свернуть Ещё. A delicious pork potstickers recipe that's simple to make! A perfect large batch recipe A classic potsticker recipe made with pork.
Cooking a scrumptious dish for your family members does not have to imply costs hrs toiling away in the kitchen. There are numerous variety of recipes such as Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe, you can make use of to whip together a wonderful meal in a short time, quickly your family will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.