If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person enjoys the suggestion of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, however with today's active timetables, it can be tougher than ever before to locate the time to place one with each other. The good news is, assistance is out there, the Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs recipe and suggestions in this article will certainly assist you assembled well balanced meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
To cook Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs
- You need as needed of Millers Habenero Beef Hot Dogs.
- You need as needed of Pepperidge Farm Extra Large Hot Dog Buns.
- Provide as needed of Sliced Pickled Banana Peppers.
- Provide as needed of Sliced Pickled Jalapeños.
- Provide as needed of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- Use as needed of Siracha Ketchup.
- Use as needed of Sport Peppers.
- You need as needed of White Or Purple Onions [chopped].
- Prepare as needed of Yellow Mustard [optional].
- Provide as needed of Mike's Garlic Habenero Chile Sauce.
One reasonable conversation can clear up massive misunderstanding. I Double Dog Dare Ya book. Read reviews from world's largest community for readers. The Chocolate League is back and now the kids from Detroit are engagi.
Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs instructions
- Start by making my Mike's Habenero Chile Sauce. The recipe is on this site..
- My Garlic Habenero Chile Sauce recipe makes quite a bit and definitely makes for great gifts for neighbors and co-workers..
- Grill or pan sear/cook a hot dog brand like Millers Habenero Beef Hot Dogs. They're delicious! I always vertically slice my dogs at an angle before grilling them. I'll also serve 2 dogs per extra large bun - split in half..
- Here's what else you'll need..
- If you don't have Siracha or Siracha Ketchup - just mix two parts Ketchup to 1 part Tabasco..
- If opting for Ketchup and Tabasco - keep with that theme and try this. Tabasco Habenero Hot Sauce! This'll surely put some pep in their step! Pfft! Suckas!.
- Use large, fresh steamed hot dog buns. Pepperidge Farm is a great brand. To steam them: Place a small amount of water with salt in a pan with a tight fitting lid. Bring to a boil then, a simmer. Place buns on a lifted rack away from the water. Steam buns for 1 to 2 minutes covered..
- Now, just pile on the chile sauce and all that other tongue searing spicy goodness! Enjoy!.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Say it again to my face. Yeah, you…» Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more. I Double Dog Dare Ya !
Now that you have reviewed the Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs recipe, and you have the expertise that you require to execute in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.