If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everybody loves the suggestion of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked meal, however with today's active routines, it can be more difficult than ever before to find the time to put one together. The good news is, assistance is around, the Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) recipe and recommendations in this write-up will certainly help you created well balanced meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
To make Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) you need 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
- You need 500 gr of white rice, dry not mushy rice.
- Use 1 pod of stink bean/petai, peeled and split in 2.
- Use 2 of eggs, make scrambled.
- Use 1 pair of liver-gizzard from chicken, cut to taste.
- You need to prepare 100 gr of shrimp, remove the head and skin.
- Use 1/4 of big onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green onion/leek, sliced thin.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Chicken flavoring (optional).
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES:.
- You need to prepare 2 of red chillis.
- You need to prepare 5 of cayenne peppers.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- You need to prepare of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- Use of Kerupuk (crackers).
- Prepare of Lettuce or Cabbage.
- You need to prepare of Pickled cucumbers.
What to do * Heat olive oil on medium heat. When hot, add minced garlic and shallots until fragrant. * Add clams, shrimps, petai beans, fish balls and Drizzle with fish sauce and fry until the clams open and the shrimps, petai, etc are slightly brown. * Add rice and chili slices. Nasi goreng, fried rice, is easily one of the most famous Indonesian foods. You'll find nasi goreng all over Indonesia, served at both restaurants and commonly from street food carts.
Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) instructions
- Saute ground spices and chopped onion until fragrant..
- Put shrimp and liver-gizzard, cook until it changes color and is cooked..
- Add rice, eggs and pete. Stir until well blended..
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, pepper and flavoring. Stir again until all ingredients are well blended and cooked..
- Put the fried rice on a plate and sprinkle with green onion..
- Serve with complementary garnishes (crackers, cabbage, pickled cucumbers).
During my trip to Jakarta, one evening along Mangga Besar road I stopped for a wonderfully comforting plate of nasi. Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg. I love the unique dark brown, caramelised colour of the rice! It's a simple recipe, you won't need to hunt down any unusual ingredients, and it's one of my favourite Indonesian foods - and I'm betting you will love it. Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added.
You do not require to be a professional to prepare an excellent meal. There are numerous recipes that look hard and also overwhelming, yet remain in truth, fairly simple one of it is Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.