If you're looking for Beef morcon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef morcon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and also there are many different kinds of cooking that you can discover. You can end up being a chef or you can simply try to master the art of cooking great meals within your residence. Lots of work in the office use cooks, prep-cooks as well as supervisors that likewise look after chefs. We hope this Beef morcon recipe can aid make you a better cook.
To make Beef morcon you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef morcon
- You need to prepare of marinade.
- You need to prepare 1 kg of beef flank.
- Prepare 4 piece of calamansi or 1 big lemon.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of filling.
- Provide 6 slice of cheddar cheese.
- You need 6 slice of pickled cucumber.
- You need to prepare 6 slice of carrots.
- Prepare 6 slice of sausage or chorizo.
- You need 2 piece of hardboiled egg (sliced into 4 pcs each).
- You need to prepare of morcon sauce.
- Prepare 1 piece of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Use 1 can of pineapple juice.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of water.
It is commonly served during Christmas and other festive occasions. Learn how to cook BEEF MORCON by following few easy steps! Watch this video and try this dish at home! The complete list of ingredients is at the last part.
Beef morcon step by step
- Marinade the beef into the mixture of calamansi/lemon,soysauce and pepper for an hour..
- After marinating,keep the marinade sauce because you will add it on the morcon sauce mixture later..
- Fill the beef with the each slice of the cheese,carrots,pickles,egg and sausage/chorizo.arrange them nicely and roll the beef..
- Get a cooking string and tie it around the beef tightly..
- Pan seared the beef in olive oil or butter to seal it..
- Start mixing the ingredients for the sauce. Put the water and all the sauce ingredients in a caserole including the marinade sauce..
- Put the pan seared beef and let it simmer for an hour or more on a low to medium heat until the beef is tender..
- Once the beef is cooked put it out and cut the strings. Slice the beef and pour some of the sauce before serving..
Beef Morcon Recipe is a Filipino meat roll stuffed with sausage or hotdogs, carrots, pickles, cheese In that, while Embutido uses mixed ground pork, morcon uses beef flank as the meat-roll up that will. Beef Morcon Recipe is a Filipino braised beef roulade consists of beef flank steak stuffed with hard-boiled eggs, carrots, pickled cucumber, cheese, and various sausages. Arrange each beef slice between two parchment paper or cling wrap and with a meat mallet, pound to about ½-inch thick (or thinner). Let me share with you my Mom's beef morcon recipe that I altered a bit. You will find this dish irresistible, and you definitely won't regret if you'll make this a part of your next big get-together.
Since you have read the Beef morcon recipe, and you have the expertise that you require to perform in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Beef morcon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.