If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the oldest skills on the planet. That does not mean that there are any type of limits to the knowledge available for the chef curious about raising his or her abilities. Even the finest chefs, also experts, can always locate new dishes, methods as well as strategies to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties
- Provide of [Main Ingredients].
- Provide of minced pork.
- Provide 2 of small green apples, cored and grated.
- Use 3 pcs of bread, crumbs, torn into pieces.
- Prepare 4 of spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Use 1 inch of minced ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried thyme (or mixed herbs if that's what you have).
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili sauce (optional).
- Provide 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce (optional - for that additional kick).
- You need 2 tsp of steak powder (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce (optional).
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch, wheat or potato flour.
- You need to prepare of [To Serve].
- You need to prepare slices of cucumber, tomatoes, fresh onions.
- Provide 2 of eggs, sunny side ups, each person.
- Provide slices of cheese.
- You need to prepare of your favorite burger sauces.
- You need to prepare of buttered toasts or burger buns.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
Great for casual meals where you can shape the patties into small bites. If it's for dinner, turn into round patties, slice some cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and then combine it with your favorite sauce (chili and tomato sauces works fine) and. This burger patty uses flavors of French onion soup to create a truly delicious hamburger. Top it with a great soft cheese. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This burger patty recipe borrows from the flavors of French onion soup to.
Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties step by step
- In a large bowl, mix minced pork, spring onions, garlic, ginger, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, chili sauce, sriracha sauce, steak powder, soy sauce, corn starch (or wheat/potato flour) well.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in pan and fry the shaped patties on both sides until browned (till it holds its shape).
- Option 1 OVEN : Line up heat proof pan with foil and bake at up to 140 - 160 degrees for approximately 25 minutes (depends on oven). Turn patties over once or twice throughout.
- Option 2: AIR FRYER : Line up patties nicely (using accessories if you have it, it's OK if you don't, just turn it twice throughout), heat air fryer to 150 degrees and air fry for approximately 20 minutes..
- Serve with cut-up vegetables, sauces and buttered bread/toast/bun.
Food patties in a frying pan Spring patties with sorrel and goutweed Samosa and Spring roll A big size Burger Patties from Ground Beef with Lettuce leaf and Coleslaw Salad Potato cake with bacon and poached egg, garnished with spring onion and parsley. Kangaroo burgers with apple and fennel slaw. Kangaroo burgers - an alternative to beef? Place the mince, spice mix, onion, garlic, thyme, parsley, zest, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and pepper together To serve, halve the bread rolls, then layer with tomato chutney, kangaroo patty and top with apple and. Patties in frying black pan isolated on white.
Take these Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties recipe ideas and also use them and maybe even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a fantastic location to try new things with the best help.
If you find this Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.