If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best ~Big Sweet Bean Paste Bread with Black Beans & Kinako~ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals love cooking as well as assume it makes the perfect relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells tasty is specific to make anybody's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can in some cases appear challenging, though, to pinpoint recipes that work for you or guidance that causes an ultimately successful meal. Perhaps this ~Big Sweet Bean Paste Bread with Black Beans & Kinako~ dish is the one you are seeking.
To cook ~Big Sweet Bean Paste Bread with Black Beans & Kinako~ you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ~Big Sweet Bean Paste Bread with Black Beans & Kinako~
- You need 250 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Provide 30 grams of Kinako.
- You need to prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- You need to prepare 5 grams of Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 150 ml of Water.
- Use 30 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- You need to prepare 110 grams of Cooked kuromame\.
- You need 1 of ★ Chestnuts <sweet ones from a jar>.
- You need 200 grams of Anko.
- Prepare 1 of leftover egg Egg for glaze.
This red bean bread recipe is completely made from scratch. It takes some time, but the result--soft When a lot of you think of red bean paste, you're probably conjuring images of dark red sticky sweet paste that you might find in a fried sesame ball or see on grocery store shelves in plastic sachets. Black bean paste, commonly called dòushā (Chinese: 豆沙) or hēidòushā (黑豆沙), is a sweet bean paste often used as a filling in cakes such as mooncakes or doushabao in many Chinese and Taiwanese cuisines. Made from adzuki beans, red bean paste is used in Chinese dishes served for the New Year and other festivities.
~Big Sweet Bean Paste Bread with Black Beans & Kinako~ instructions
- Set all of the ingredients into the bread maker aside from the kuromame and anko, then start it on the dough course....
- Release the gas, and roll it up into one ball. I used black beans and kinako soy flour this time, so the dough is speckled black..
- Wrap in plastic wrap, cover with a wet cloth, and bench it. It'll take 15 minutes..
- Roll it out to a big 30cm x 40cm rectangle with a rolling pin..
- Spread out the red bean paste, and pack in the kuromame and chestnuts (cut about the same size as the beans)..
- Roll it up tightly using both hands. Roll it around to adjust the thickness..
- Cut it according to the size of the cake pan. I'm using a small cake pan this time, so I cut it into 10 equal portions..
- This will turn out nicely after proofing, even if there are gaps between them. Line them up so that the overlap is on the inside. Place the leftovers into an aluminum cup..
- Let rise in the oven using your oven's proofing function (at 40-45°C for 35 minutes. Brush it with the egg glaze after that, and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 25 minutes..
- It's good if you use a bitt of the leftover chestnuts and beans as a topping..
- Please eat right after baking while it's still sweet smelling and piping hot Take it out after about 12 minutes if you baked this smaller in aluminum cups!.
- This is a version made with just anko and chestnuts!!.
Foods served during this time of year, such as sesame seed balls and sweet bean paste pancakes, contain the paste. Sticky rice cakes, sweet rice pudding, and dumplings are other New. All Reviews for Anko (Sweet Red Bean Paste). Sweet red bean paste (dou sha) is very commonly used as filling for steamed buns, bread, or pastries in Asian cooking. I used to buy readymade dou sha, but homemade dou sha is pretty straightforward to make too and with a pressure cooker, you don't even need to soak the bean if you don't want to.
Now that you have actually gotten to completion of this ~Big Sweet Bean Paste Bread with Black Beans & Kinako~ recipe, currently trying out recipes and also implement it and enjoy. You never understand - you just might have discovered a brand-new occupation.
If you find this ~Big Sweet Bean Paste Bread with Black Beans & Kinako~ recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.