If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macrobiotic White Cranberry Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be among the earliest abilities in the world. That does not mean that there are any type of restrictions to the knowledge offered for the chef thinking about raising his or her abilities. Even the finest cooks, also professionals, can constantly locate brand-new recipes, techniques as well as strategies to boost their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Macrobiotic White Cranberry Bread recipe, we hope you like it.
You can cook Macrobiotic White Cranberry Bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic White Cranberry Bread
- You need 220 grams of ♪ Strong bread flour.
- You need to prepare 30 grams of ♪ Cake flour.
- You need to prepare 30 grams of ♪ Maple syrup.
- You need to prepare 100 grams of ♪ Coconut milk.
- Use 80 grams of ♪ Seasoned soy milk.
- Use 20 grams of ♪ Olive oil (extra virgin).
- Provide 3 grams of ♪ Salt.
- You need 30 grams of ☆Shredded coconut.
- Provide 30 grams of ☆ Dried cranberries (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 3 1/2 grams of Dry yeast.
With oranges and cranberries, this quick bread already hits high notes, but the special chocolate icing lifts it even higher. A delicious twist on a summer classic--zucchini bread with a hint of lemon and orange, accented by dried cranberries. My husband just raves about it! Pumpkin Cranberry BreadBetter Homes and Gardens.
Macrobiotic White Cranberry Bread instructions
- Add all of the ingredients marked with ♪ to the bread maker. Add the yeast to where instructed..
- Choose the program 'bread dough course with raisins' and switch it on..
- When the signal sounds, add the dried cranberries and shredded coconut to the bread maker..
- When finished, dust a surface with flour (not listed in ingredients) and take the dough out of the machine onto it. Divide into 12 equal pieces and roll into balls..
- Cover with cling film and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, re-form the ball shapes, punch out the gas and round off each ball again..
- Cover with cling film and place a damp cloth or damp kitchen paper on top. Prove for 45 minutes at around 28°C..
- Once the dough has become 1.5 times its original size, sprinkle with flour (not listed in ingredients) and bake for 16 minutes in an oven that has been preheated to 160°C then turned down to 130°C..
- They're ready! If you don't want to eat them straight away, put them in a plastic bag and they'll stay chewy and moist..
- I used this olive oil. It has France's AB mark which is only given to foods that stand up to strict quality criteria..
Perfect bread for Christmas brunch or to give as gifts for the holidays. Have you ever noticed how sneaky I am? It came upon a midnight clear that Melanie dreamed of a delicious cranberry studded bread with oozy white chocolate drizzle. And after that she made her. By the way, it freezes beautifully.
A great, home-cooked dish is the example everybody remember. Utilizing these Macrobiotic White Cranberry Bread recipe to improve your food preparation coincides as an athlete that maintains training-- the more you do it, the much better you obtain, discover as high as you can around cooking. The even more recipe you have, the much better your meals will taste.
If you find this Macrobiotic White Cranberry Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.