If you're looking for Oatmeal, Walnuts & Cocoa Steamed Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal, Walnuts & Cocoa Steamed Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and there are various sorts of cooking that you could find out. You can become a chef or you can just try to grasp the art of cooking good meals within your residence. Lots of jobs in the office employ chefs, prep-cooks and supervisors that also oversee chefs. We hope this Oatmeal, Walnuts & Cocoa Steamed Bread recipe can help make you a better chef.
To make Oatmeal, Walnuts & Cocoa Steamed Bread you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal, Walnuts & Cocoa Steamed Bread
- Use 100 grams of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 100 ml of Additive-free soy milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 30 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 40 grams of Beet sugar (or normal sugar).
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Natural Salt.
- Use 90 grams of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 8 grams of ★Aluminium-free baking powder.
- Use 15 grams of ★Unsweetened cocoa.
Steel-cut oats are known as "coarse oatmeal", "Irish oatmeal" or "pinhead oats". Raisin Date & Walnut Instant Oatmeal are made with delicious grains you'll love. Mix the wet and dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chunks and walnuts.
Oatmeal, Walnuts & Cocoa Steamed Bread instructions
- Crush the oatmeal into powder using a food processor. Pour some water in a steamer and turn on the heat..
- Roast the walnuts in a toaster oven for about 5 minutes, then chop them coarsely..
- In a bowl, combine the soy milk, walnuts, sugar and salt. Add the oatmeal and gently mix it so that the oatmeal will absorb the liquid..
- Sift in the ★ ingredients into the batter. With a rubber spatula, mix them evenly just until incorporated..
- Pour batter into a muffin mold about 80% of the way. When steam comes out of the steamer, place the muffin molds and steam over high heat for about 15 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer and if it comes out clean it is ready..
- Remove from the mold and let them cool. If you place them in a large plastic container and cover it to cool, they will not dry out and become moist and chewy bread..
- These are moderately sweet bread so they will be good for breakfast. If you are not having them right away, wrap them with plastic wrap, put them in a ziplock bag and freeze them..
- You can use either the quick oatmeal (on the right) or the old-fashioned one (on the left)..
Chill the dough, then shape into cookies. People with celiac disease or gluten-sensitivity should use oats that are labeled "gluten-free," as oats are often cross-contaminated with wheat and barley. What about Walnut Oatmeal Date Balls? I guess there's really no way to make a recipe with the word "balls" in it sound incredibly appealing, huh? The good news is that despite the odd name of the balls.
There is constantly something brand-new to learn when it comes to cooking and also every chef's skill-set is open to enhancement. This Oatmeal, Walnuts & Cocoa Steamed Bread recipe is just a few recipe suggestions to assist enhance your chef's efficiency. There are a lot more good recipes out there as well as good chefs maintain seeking them throughout their lives. Continuous learning is the key to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Oatmeal, Walnuts & Cocoa Steamed Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.