If you're looking for Oakra Yogurt Steamed Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oakra Yogurt Steamed Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Once you understand the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as rewarding experience to produce a simply delicious dish or baked thing. The smells in your house as well as the faces of individuals that you share it with are valuable. We hope this Oakra Yogurt Steamed Bread dish will provide you some concept for you to come to be an amazing chef.
To make Oakra Yogurt Steamed Bread you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Oakra Yogurt Steamed Bread
- Prepare 30 grams of Dried okara.
- You need 89 grams of Yogurt (sweetened).
- Provide 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of White flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
Great recipe for Oakra Yogurt Steamed Bread. Using okara that, fills you up, is good for the body, and passes through well. I was trying to come up with something to make for my coworker's wife, and thought this up. A must try okra yogurt recipe and sure you will keep wanting for more.
Oakra Yogurt Steamed Bread step by step
- You can make this all in one bowl, so it is convenient to use a microwave safe Ziploc seal-able container. Add in the dried okara to the milk and yogurt, and let soak. This time I used blueberry Bulgarian yogurt..
- After soaking, mix in the sugar, crack in an egg as well, and mix again..
- Add in the flour and baking powder, and mix some more. It should take 2 minutes up to this point!.
- Cover the mixed bowl lightly with plastic wrap and microwave at 600W for 6 minutes! You will soon have a complete yogurt okara bread! Flipping it upside down to let cool will make it really rich. Place into the fridge and eat it after it has chilled..
- I made it with apple yogurt and cinnamon. This is also delicious! It's the top photo. Please try this out with various yogurts. It's also good with plain yogurt and raisins..
Bhindi masala recipe is very popular among Indians and it pairs best with hot steamed rice. Okra is rich in fiber content which mainly contributes to its benefits. Vendakkai Mor Kuzhambu or moor kulambu is mildly spiced yogurt base South Indian curry, mostly served with steamed rice as side. Mor kuzhambu made with variety of vegetables, fritters and the base curry or gravy recipes remains same with little variations. Crispy Bhindi Raita is very self-sufficient yogurt side.
Food preparation a tasty meal for your family doesn't need to indicate investing hrs toiling away in the kitchen area. There are many variety of recipes such as Oakra Yogurt Steamed Bread recipe, you can utilize to whip with each other an excellent dish quickly, soon your family members will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Oakra Yogurt Steamed Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.