Looking for the perfect Couscous with chicken and egg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Couscous with chicken and egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and there are several kinds of cooking that you might learn. You can become a chef or you can just try to master the art of cooking good dishes within your home. Many work in the workplace use chefs, prep-cooks as well as managers that additionally manage cooks. We hope this Couscous with chicken and egg recipe can help make you a much better cook.
To cook Couscous with chicken and egg you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Couscous with chicken and egg
- You need 1/2 liter of couscous.
- Provide 1/2 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 of eggs, hard-boiled.
- Use 1 of mushroom broth cube.
- You need 2 of green onion.
- Provide of butter.
- Use of ground pepper.
- Prepare of oil.
- Use of salt.
- You need to prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
While serving this sweet and spicy chicken over couscous is technically optional, it's well worth it because the couscous soaks. Try our easy chicken couscous recipe with greens. See how to cook couscous with chicken and a full list of ingredients to prepare this tasty. I made chicken couscous dish for the first time long ago because I was tired of my usual chicken and rice mix.
Couscous with chicken and egg step by step
- Cut chicken into small to medium cubes, season with pepper and garlic, and fry on a large fire..
- When chicken juice is almost vaporized, add some water to a pan and crushed mushroom broth cube. Mix well, cover with a lid to stew..
- Boil some salty water, put couscous to it. Add some oil in order to avoid couscous particles getting stuck to each other..
- Boil couscous mixing, until it is almost ready (still somewhat hard inside). Discard water..
- When chicken has absorbed all the water, add couscous, green onions, chopped eggs and butter to the pan. Mix well, fry until couscous is ready (soft inside)..
- Serve, enjoy the meal..
This One Pan Moroccan Chicken and Couscous is one of my favorite one pan dinners to date! It has a delicious blend of flavors and textures, it's a healthy dinner, and it's brimming with those irresistible deliciously spiced Moroccan flavors..from chicken curry to cacciatore, chicken teriyaki to chicken tagine, biriyani and butter chicken, and much more. A Mediterranean-flavored chicken and vegetable stew served over couscous. This chicken and cous cous recipe is delicious and the vegetables get a whole lot of love; add mint sauce for the perfect accompaniment. With loads of veggies, herbs and spices.
Now that you have read Couscous with chicken and egg recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen and also prepare some excellent food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Technique is required for you to master the art of food preparation.
If you find this Couscous with chicken and egg recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.