If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several sources of information on cooking. Some details is tailored in the direction of seasoned chefs and except the typical individual. It can be perplexing to learn all of the available info. Thankfully, this Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli recipe is easy to make and will certainly give you some fantastic ideas. They will help anybody, also an amateur.
To cook Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli
- You need to prepare 7 of -10 Slices of bacon.
- Prepare 3 cup of White Cheddar cheese ( i used Wisconsin Aged Cheddar).
- Prepare 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Pasta (i used Rotini).
- You need 2 cup of Broccoli Florets (frozen).
- You need 4 of -5 pieces Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp of Bacon grease.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need to prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli instructions
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness. Set aside.
- cut Chicken into pieces and season with seasoning salt (lightly)..
- Put two tbs of bacon grease in a skillet and cook chicken to almost done. Remove Chicken and set aside..
- Cook Pasta according to directions on package.
- While Pasta is cooking, in a sauce pan add two tbs of bacon grease. Once grease is hot whisk in 2 tbs of floor, cook until lightly browned..
- Add two cups of milk to the flour mixture and let thicken (about a minute)..
- Remove mixture from heat and add 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese..
- Drain pasta and add to baking dish..
- Pour Cheese mixture over pasta and mix..
- Add the remainder of the mozzarella and half of whats left of the cheddar. Mix well (i added more milk at this time).
- Add broccoli , and Chicken and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste. Crumble the bacon and add to dish and mix well..
- Cover with the remainder of Cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven on 350 for 30 minutes..
There is always something new to find out when it pertains to food preparation as well as every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli recipe is simply a couple of recipe ideas to aid improve your cook's efficiency. There are many more great recipes available as well as excellent chefs keep looking for them throughout their lives. Constant learning is the essential to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.