If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Chilli Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and also there are several sorts of cooking that you could discover. You can become a gourmet chef or you can simply try to master the art of cooking good meals within your house. Lots of jobs in the workplace use cooks, prep-cooks and also supervisors that likewise supervise cooks. We hope this Sweet Chilli Chicken recipe can assist make you a far better cook.
You can have Sweet Chilli Chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli Chicken
- You need to prepare 1 of small chicken breast, diced.
- You need to prepare Handful of sugar snap peas.
- Use 1/4 of Bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare Handful of broccoli florets.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornflour.
- You need to prepare 60 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 1 of small carrot, peeled and sliced thickly.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, sliced thickly.
- Provide 1 tsp of tomato puree.
- Use 2 tsp of honey.
- You need to prepare of Fresh coriander, chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil or a few sprays of fry light.
Asian Sweet Chili Chicken is so crispy, sticky, sweet, slightly spicy and completely addicting you won't even Asian Sweet Chili Chicken combines two of my favorite things about Asian cooking, tempura.. Most delicious sticky sweet chilli and soy baked chicken served with fragrant coconut rice will quickly become a family favorite. Cut the chicken pieces into smaller pieces Wash them quickly under water Place them in a frying pan with a medium bottle of SWEET Chilli Sauce Cook them. Sweet chili sauce, chili paste and soy.
Sweet Chilli Chicken step by step
- Heat the oil in a wok or a frying pan over a medium to high heat...
- Add the pepper, onion, broccoli and carrots and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Stir regularly.
- Add the chicken and fry for another 5-6 minutes until lightly golden browned..
- Add the sugar snap peas and chilli sauce and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Mix the cornflour with the stock and add to the pan with the rest of the ingredients..
- Bring to the boil, stirring until the liquid has thickened. Simmer for about 2-3 minutes..
- Best served with fluffy rice..
Baked chicken wings recipe tossed in a sticky, sweet chili sauce! Skip the oil and fryer and make these oven baked wings instead. The secret technique to the crunchiest chilli chicken in a hot, sour and mildly sweet sauce. Sweet, spicy and sticky, this easy chilli sauce can be served with so many dishes. Who doesn't love some sweet chilli sauce with their chicken wings, as a dip for prawn toast or samosas or even as an.
There are few hobbies as satisfying and fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you bend your creative muscles, you can additionally supply scrumptious meals for your household. Expanding your understanding of cooking is certain to enhance your time in the cooking area. Trying Sweet Chilli Chicken recipe is a wonderful means to do simply that.
If you find this Sweet Chilli Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.