If you're looking for Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply starting your very own culinary experiments or an experienced chef with lots of dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to magnificent home-cooked dishes.
To make Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti
- You need 100 g of Spinach.
- Provide 40 g of Mushrooms.
- Provide 5 of Asparagus Spears.
- Prepare 3 of Purple sprouting broccoli spears.
- You need to prepare 5 of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Prepare 30 g of Courgette.
- You need 5 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 10 of King Prawns.
- You need 2 TSP of Olive oil (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Knorr Chicken Stock Cube.
- Prepare 30 g of Salmon Philadelphia.
- You need 40 g of Whole-wheat Spaghetti (dry).
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper (optional to taste).
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
A quick and easy Creamy King Prawn Linguine recipe, from our authentic Italian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Whole-Wheat Pasta with Garlic and Olive OilMartha Stewart. This whole wheat spaghetti recipe was one of my best ones so far!
Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti instructions
- Add spaghetti to a pan or boiling salted water..
- Roughly Chop all veg, add to a pan with the stock cube and olive oil. Add a dash of water or 2 and cook until still firm. Add the raw prawns and spinach until spinach has wilted..
- Add the Salmon Philadelphia and more water if required. Add cayenne and seasoning to taste..
- Once Philadelphia has melted add the Al Dente Spaghetti to the sauce and stir through. Serve and Enjoy!.
It is never the same though as I suck at following even my own recipes. Nutty, whole wheat pasta works really well with the sweet corn kernels and salty pecorino. If sweet corn is no longer in season where you live, you can substitute frozen kernels. This dish is a quick weeknight dinner for early autumn that's both filling and delicious. My favorite spaghetti squash recipe is this chicken with spaghetti squash and parmesan (pictured below).
Now that you have reviewed the Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti recipe, and you have the expertise that you need to perform in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Creamy King Prawn and Whole-wheat Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.